#1 Bestselling Radio Book in America: The Right Frequency
As of June 14, The Right Frequency is once again the #1 bestselling Radio book in America based on Amazon’s ratings, a distinction it hasn’t held since 2013.
In each of these categories – that cover 100 books each — The Right Frequency is beating books by Wendy Williams, a book about National Public Radio and a book on Rush Limbaugh, and books by Jesse Ventura and Michelle Malkin.
The Top 10 for Radio Books are:
2. Attempting Norman by Marc Moran
3. Laughs, Luck and Lucy by Jesse Openheimer
4. Attempting Norman (Enhanced Edition) by Marc Moran
5. How to Start and Build a Six Figure Voice Over Business by Bill DeWees
6. Wendy’s Got the Heat by Wendy Williams
7. I Love the Illusionby Charles Tranberg
8. All I Did Was Ask by Terry Gross
9.Fibber McGee & Molly on the Air by Clair Schulz
10. Records Truly is My Middle Name by John Records Landecker
Tags: Amazon BestsellerYou can comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.